Educator General Evaluation Support
Informational & Training Materials
COPMS-RANDA & Observation Materials
General Evaluation Information
- 2016-17 Annual Educator Evaluation Orientation
- 2016-17 Evaluation Cycle Graphic depicting annual evaluation cycle
- 2016-17 Evaluation Timelines
- 2016-17 Licensed Employee Evaluation Handbook
- AEA-APS Master Agreement
- Explanation of Evaluation Calculations- PowerPoint explaining the weighting, formulas, and evaluation calculations in the COPMS-RANDA system used in obtaining the final evaluation rating.
- COPMS-RANDA Link- Link to the electronic evaluation tool used by the district.
- Sample Professional Growth Plan (PGP) in RANDA
- Pre-Post Observation Forms:
- Teacher Professional Practices 'Look For' document: Draft AEA-APS Quality Standards #1-5 Look For Document
- 2016-17 Probationary Status Explanation- Describes the process APS used in determining effectiveness ratings and the transition from the prior evaluation system to the current evaluation as it relates to earning non-probationary status and current probationary status in APS.
- Aurora Public Schools Non-Probationary 2nd Consecutive "Less Than Effective" Educator Effectiveness Rating Appeals Process
For questions about the teacher evaluation or principal/assistant principal evaluation processes or support with Measures of Student Growth/Outcomes contact: Erin Brophy-Lindo, Director of Educator Effectiveness-HR at email@example.com
For professional learning & calibration support for the Quality Standards for educator effectiveness from the Division of Equity in Learning contact: Shawn Graziani, Director of Educator Development- Equity in Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org.