Educator General Evaluation Support
NEW!! I-M-P-A-C-T-S Evaluation Manual, Training & COMPS-RANDA Materials
NEW!! 2017-18 Pre-Post Observation Materials
General Evaluation Information
TO ACCESS ANY DOCUMENT: SELECT THE DOCUMENT- CHOOSE FILE-MAKE A COPY OR SELECT DOWNLOAD IF IT IS NOT A GOOGLE DOCUMENT. THIS WILL ALLOW YOU ACCESS TO SAVE A COPY TO YOUR DRIVE, FILL OUT FORMS, COMPLETE TEMPLATES ETC.
- 2017-18 Evaluation Informational PowerPoint for Educators
- Evaluation Cycle Graphic depicting annual evaluation cycle
- 2017-18 Evaluation Timelines
NEW! I-M-P-A-C-T-S Licensed Employee Evaluation Manual- Improving Measures of Performance and Accountability through Calibration, Training, and Support
- Updated- Explanation of Evaluation Calculations- PowerPoint explaining the weighting, formulas, and evaluation calculations in the COPMS-RANDA system used in obtaining the final evaluation rating.
- Revised Teacher Rubric Evaluation Calculation Spreadsheet- This spreadsheet allows you to enter ratings for each of the elements and the measures of student learning (SPF & SLO) in order to see what the final evaluation rating would be.
- Specialized Service Professional Evaluation Calculation Spreadsheet
NEW! 2017-18 Pre-Post Observation Forms:
- 17-18 Teacher Pre-Observation Form
- 17-18 Teacher Post-Observation Form
- 17-18 TOSA Pre-Observation Form
- 17-18 TOSA Post-Observation Form
- 17-18 SSP Pre-Observation Form
- 17-18 SSP Post-Observation Form
- NOTE: Teacher Professional Practices 'Look For' document: Due to APS participation in the Revised Teacher Rubric Pilot there is not an available "look for" document for the 2017-18 school year.
- COPMS-RANDA Link- Link to the electronic evaluation tool used by the district.
- Sample Professional Growth Plan (PGP) in RANDA
- Probationary Status Explanation- Describes the process APS used in determining effectiveness ratings and the transition from the prior evaluation system to the current evaluation as it relates to earning non-probationary status and current probationary status in APS.
- Aurora Public Schools Non-Probationary 2nd Consecutive "Less Than Effective" Educator Effectiveness Rating Appeals Process