Enrollment and Withdrawal Procedures

What's Needed For Enrollment:

  • Withdrawal Form From Previous School
  • Final Transcript From Previous School
  • 2 Proofs of Residency
    • Mortgage Statement or Lease Agreement
    • Utility Bill Dated Within Last 60 Days (Power, Water or Gas)
    • Tax Return
    • Current paid tax receipt on residence (owned by parent/legal guardian)
  • Parent ID/Drivers License
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • Court order/legal documents (if applicable)

*If shared housing, school will issue a Shared Housing Form.

*Students and parent must complete Info Snap for registration. The link can be found below.


Free & Reduced Lunch Application


Withdrawal Procedure:

The parent will need to come in and withdraw the student. Chromebooks and chargers must be returned. All fees to the library and cafeteria must be paid before the student withdraws. Once this is completed, the new school will send us a request for records at our direct fax number (864) 369-4033.

Please contact the Belton Honea Path High School Counseling Office at (864) 369-4451 if you have questions.