Apply for a Place

All applications, whether you are applying for your first school place or want to move schools are now made online through the Aberdeen City Council website. 

Apply for a school place

Starting P1

Starting Secondary

Applications for Early Learning Childcare (ELC) are also now online. Further information can be found within the Aberdeen City Council website.

Apply for a Nursery Place

Expanding early learning and childcare