Welcome Thank you for considering joining the GVC practice as a consultant. Carlson School MBA and MA-HRIR students have a long history of working to meet the needs of non-profits in the Twin Cities.
Below you will find details to help you determine if you would like to join our consulting practice in the future. For our 2013-14 practice, we have not yet chosen our consultants.
- How GVC Works - Gain an understanding of GVC.
- Responsibilities - Acknowledge the consultant expectations.
- Application - Check out the consultant application process.
If you have questions about joining the practice, please email us at GVC@umn.edu.
Real World Consulting Experience
- Opportunity to network
- Experience solving real world issues
- Project leadership challenges
- Resume builder and interviewing stories
- Application of classroom knowledge
- Leverage resources - professors, research databases and classmates
Quotes from Previous Consultants
- "I learned a lot about teamwork and how to manage a diverse group of people."
- "GVC gave me the chance to lead a project from start to finish in a customizable way. The ambiguity of it made it such a great learning experience."
- "GVC gave me a head start in gaining real-world consulting and project management experience."