Lunenburg High School
The Mission of the Lunenburg Public Schools is to provide all students with the skills, confidence, and passion for life-long learning so that they may find their own paths to successful careers, active citizenship, and rewarding lives.
2018-2019 School Year Information
- NEW LHS Online Store
- Summer Work (updated 7/26)
- 2018-2019 Bus Routes (coming soon)
- 2018-2019 Emergency Form & Instructions
- Bell Schedule for LHS
- Chromebook and Updated Chromebook Insurance Information (2017-2018)
- CORI Form
- Lunch Menu (coming soon)
- Lunenburg PTO membership
- Parent Drop Off/Pick Up
- Parking Permit Application (2018-2019)
- Registration Packet (2018-2019)
- School Start/End Times
- Student Handbook 2018-2019
- Supply Lists and Syllabi (updated 8/15)
- Technology Quick Links
News & Information
- Interim LHS Principal Announced
- Interim Athletic Director Announced
- 2019 Senior Yearbook Information
- 2018 Yearbook Spring Supplement
- Fall Sports
- School and Sporting Event Photos
Welcome to the The Knightly News!
Stay Connected with Us!
Use our new Stay Connected page to update student & family contact information, access grades, make online payments & learn about LHS news & information.
For returning students, in order to update registration forms or make payments on your child’s lunch account at the Revtrak webstore, you must have a Powerschool Parent Portal account. Please contact your child’s school to create/update your Parent Portal account username and password.