ELEMENTARY SCIENCE FAIR
The 9th Annual
Elementary Science Fair
for Grades 3-5
was held in the Elementary Cafeteria on
February 9, 2019 from 9:00-11:30 am
Our Science Fair is your opportunity to find the answer to the question that interests you. Any topic of interest related to science, math, or technology is accepted. Begin with a question and then perform experiments to get your answer! Or use the engineering and design method to create a solution to a problem.
- Are icicles really too dirty to eat?
- Which kind of jelly stains mom's carpet the worst?
- Does a prey's color really help its survival?
- What fertilizer works the best on houseplants?
- What is the strongest brand of paper towel?
The 2019 Results: 22 students from grades 3, 4, and 5 participated in our Elementary Science Fair. The day was a HUGE success!
We truly appreciate the help of all our volunteer Judges. Thank you for making this year's Science Fair a success!
A special 'thank you' also goes to our Elementary principal, Mrs. Goss and to the Science Fair Coordinator, Mrs. Rubenzahl for making the event run smoothly.
For Photos Click on the camera.