WELCOME TO CHOIR!!!!!
- The JV Treble Choir has their morning rehearsal on Wednesday, 3/13, at 8:00. This is a required rehearsal, and a test grade.
- Our 7/8 Schlitterbahn trip has been scheduled for Friday, May 24th!
- 7th and 8th Grade: Our Pre-UIL concert on Wednesday, March 27th, will need to be rescheduled, as our accompanist is unavailable that day. OUR PRE-UIL CONCERT WILL NOW BE ON TUESDAY, MARCH 26TH, AT VANDEGRIFT HIGH SCHOOL.
- UPDATED calendars were emailed home, and updated on the website on 1/7/19. PLEASE NOTE ANY CHANGES OR ADDITIONS. Performances are required and graded. Per our handbook, we do not offer makeup assignments for unexcused absences.
6th grade students have the opportunity to make corrections on quizzes up to a grade of an 80 if the grade they received was lower than 80%. This process is entirely student driven. If your child received below an 80 on this first quiz, here are the steps they may take to raise their quiz grade:
1. Print off their quiz from google classroom, showing the answers that they submitted. Students who take their quiz in the learning lab receive paper copies, so they will be able to take their paper copy home.
2. Students will make corrections to ALL incorrectly answered questions.
3. Students will have their parents sign their quiz.
4. Students will turn their quiz corrections into their choir teacher.
They will have until the end of the grading period to complete this task. As it applies to the current grading period, students must have these corrections turned in by Monday, October 1st, for corrections to be applied to their grade.