This site has lots of information, links and English practice for students studying in the Intensive ESL program. We hope you find it useful.
Use the links to the left to find what you need. Click Here for Free Time Activities
Wednesdays, 4:30 – 6:00 PM, SNH 338
EDCC INSTITUTIONAL TOEFL TEST (Click here for a PDF.)Friday, May 20, 1:30-4:30pm
and Friday, June 10, 1:30-4:30pm
• “PAPER-BASED” TOEFL TEST: Listening, Grammar, and Reading
• Passing Score (480 or above) gives entrance to EdCC High School/College (with additional English classes based on the English Placement Test)
• Scores work ONLY at Edmonds Community College (no other schools)
• Cost: $55
• Registration and Testing in the Testing Center: MLT 152
Register any time before April 18 for the May 20 Test.
Register any time before May 9 for the June 10 test.
• If there are not enough students, the test may be canceled and you will get a refund.
• The EdCC Library has study books. (Ask for the PAPER-BASED TOEFL.)
• Do NOT miss your ESL classes to study for the TOEFL.
Important information for all students: What should you do if you are studying in the summer? What should you do if you are taking a vacation in the summer? What should you do if this is your last quarter at EdCC? Click below to find out.
Homework Help - MUK 310
ESL teachers can help you with homework and English! It's FREE!
10:30 - 11:20 Monday through Friday
12:30 - 1:30 Monday through Thursday
4:00 - 5:00 Monday through Thursday
It's a great idea to STUDY in MUK 310 and a homework help teacher is available for questions or extra English practice.