Each request for an official high school transcript to be sent costs $1.00 for current HRHS students

** Students and parents have access to unofficial transcripts in Infinite Campus under the 'Reports' tab and can download as a PDF **

For students who are taking ACC (dual / concurrent enrollment): your credits will show on your high school transcript; however, in order to receive college credit, you will need to send your transcript from Arapahoe Community College in addition to your high school transcript:


Per District Policy, our school does not process requests for Alumni / Former students

  • Initial transcripts

      • Initial transcripts include grades through Junior year and are generally sent September through November

      • Students should complete one Transcript Request Form for each application submitted unless otherwise specified

  • Mid-year transcripts

      • Mid-year transcripts include grades through first semester of Senior year and are usually available to send during the last week of January

      • Any requests from colleges for mid-year transcripts should be communicated with Post Grad

  • Final transcripts

      • Final transcripts include all grades received throughout high school and a diploma date

      • HRHS will automatically send one final transcript for students who successfully complete the graduation survey