The following instructions are intended for Non-Feeder school students.
Student registration is a two step process.
1. Ensure that student resides within school boundary
2. Download and complete form S.3A Pre-Admission Questionnaire Checklist
· Sections A & B – to be completed by family
· Section C – documents that need to be submitted with form S.3A (photocopies are acceptable)
Please note: After Nov. 15, 2017, please submit final Grade 7 Report card and Grade 8 Progress Report (if available)
· Section D – to be completed by current school administration
Please return the completed form along with the appropriate documentation to the Guidance Office at:
St. Augustine Catholic High School
Once your pre-admission questionnaire has been approved, you will be contacted to pick up a registration package. All information pertaining to course selection, uniform, busing, and student fees will be detailed in the registration package
When the registration package is complete and returned to the Guidance Office with the corresponding payment, your child will be registered.
Supplement(s) To Registration Package:
Direction of School Support:
2) Application for Direction of School Support (if English-Separate is not designated, use this form to make changes)
Medical Permission Forms: Complete the applicable Medication Permission Form(s), if administration of medication is necessary for the student:
- S40 - ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICATION to STUDENTS with ASTHMA (S40)
- S40(a1) - SECONDARY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION FOR ASTHMA (S40
- S15 - ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICATION for ANAPHYLACTIC STUDENTS
- S15 (a1) - SECONDARY ADMINISTRATION OF PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION FOR ANAPHYLAXIS
Newcomer Reception Centre
Application for admission to York Region Catholic schools by a pupil identified as a non-landed, refugee status, work permit or on diplomatic status, will be processed according to the Education Act, and to Immigration Canada laws and procedures.
More information can be found on this website: