Massachusetts Chapter of the Women's March on Washington [OFFICIAL]
To unite the women and allies of Massachusetts across social, cultural, religious, political, and economic identities to demand justice and equality for all women.
Our goal is to support 10,000 diverse women and allies to safely participate in the Women’s March on Washington.
We are guided by the following commitment
- Women’s Rights – Women’s rights are human rights.
- Intersectionality – We commit to being cognizant of the interconnected nature of social categorizations while striving to eliminate systems that discriminate against or disadvantage women.
- Community Focus – We actively unite women across social, cultural, racial, religious, political, and economic communities in fighting for the rights of all women.
- Continuous Improvement – We advocate suspending our first judgement, questioning behaviors, and actively pursuing suggestions, ideas, and creative approaches to continuously improve in everything we do.
- Open Communication – We promote honest, open communication, easy access to information, and shared decision-making.
The Massachusetts Organizers for the Women's March on Washington are volunteers and are not being compensated in any manner for their time and dedication to this event. The March is a grassroots movement that is fluid and has many moving parts. Information is shared and disseminated as quickly as possible by the Massachusetts Organizers. Nothing in the information provided is intended to create a contractual relationship and organizers are merely acting as facilitators to aid in the success of the event.
Any person participating in the Women's March on Washington does so at their own risk and at their own expense. No warranty of any kind, express or implied are made by the Massachusetts Organizers nor are Organizers liable for any monetary loss, personal injury, cancellation of event or misinformation. Participants release the Massachusetts Organizers from any and all legal liability and acknowledge that participation is at their own risk.