WISCO is hosting eight high school meets and one middle school meet this season:
March 20--Viking JV Indoor Invitational @ UW-Parkside (meet info | entry link | performance list | heat sheets) March 21--Performance Running Outfitters Invitational @ UW-Parkside (meet info | entry link | performance list | heat sheets)
- April 17--Viking Tri (meet info | entry link | heat sheets)
- April 25--Carleton Sitz Invitational (meet info | entry link | heat sheets)
- May 1--Pre-Prom Party XII (meet info | entry link | performance list | heat sheets)
- May 8--LAA Track Meet (meet info | order of events | athletic.net guide | entry link | heat sheets)
- May 16--Viking JV Jamboree (meet info | entry link | performance list | heat sheets)
- May 26--WIAA Regional Championships (meet info | heat sheets)
For those coaches who have not used athletic.net before for making entries to a meet, here's the short tutorial:
- Go to www.athletic.net and click on "Create Coach Account" in the middle of the page
- Create your account (if you run into problems with this process, please contact athletic.net for help)
- Once you are logged in, click on "Coach Tools" on the top right and then click on "Edit Athletes"
- Add the athletes you wish to enter in the meet (similar to what you have done on PT Timing)
- If you are a Team Manager user or a semi-fluent Excel user, you can upload your roster by clicking on "Upload Athlete Roster" on the upper left of the page
- YOUR ROSTER IS ENTERED FOR EITHER THE INDOOR OR OUTDOOR SEASON. ON THE EDIT ATHLETES PAGE, CLICK ON "SYNCHRONIZE INDOOR AND OUTDOOR ROSTERS" BUTTON TOWARDS TOP OF EDIT ATHLETES PAGE TO ENSURE ATHLETES ARE SHOWN IN BOTH.
- Once your roster is entered, click on "Coach Tools" on the top right and then click on "Team Home"
- Look on the left side of your team page for the meet you wish to enter and then click on "Register Athletes"
- If you can't find the meet listed, click on "Add a Meet"...make sure Wisconsin is selected and click "Next...find the meet listed and click on it...click on your team name under "Add to Team"
- Enter athletes by event
- If you missed adding an athlete onto your roster, there is an option to add an athlete at the bottom of the page