WISCO Track & Field
2019 Season Prep
The 2019 season is drawing near. Many of our athletes are preparing for the season, either through participating in winter sports or in off-season training programs. March 4th can't come soon enough!!
Key dates to keep in mind:
- February 19th-Athletes begin to pick up Participation Cards from Receptionist and turn into head coach (Boys-Coach Gottschalk | Room 126; Girls-Coach J. Goede-Room 104)
- February 26th-Parent-Athlete Coach Meetings
- 5:15 p.m.-Parents and Athletes going to Disney World (Cafeteria)
- 6:00 p.m.-All Parents and Athletes (Boys-Atrium; Girls-Cafeteria)
- March 4th-Practice begins after school (Boys-Science Hall; Girls-Small Gym)
Disney World 2019
Parents and athletes should make sure to be checking emails on a weekly basis for updates. Parents-if you are not receiving the emails, contact Coach J. Goede at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be added to the group. Fiserv Forum volunteering info, payment deadlines, and other important information are being sent.