Call for papers
* Please note that every participant is required to submit a position paper and present a poster *
We invite researchers at an early stage of their career (no age limit) to submit a 2-page position paper.
This should include their past, present and future work, a short bio, and topic suggestions for discussions. Poster presentation by all participants is expected. However, posters need only present current work and not necessarily be from a published paper.
We invite broad participation. Example submission topics include, but are not limited to:
- Models of dialogue: statistical, symbolic, and hybrid approaches
- Evaluation methodology for dialogue systems
- Semantics, pragmatics, and context in dialogue systems
- Incremental spoken dialogue systems
- Situated interaction with virtual and robotic agents
- Psycholinguistic influences on dialogue system design
- Establishing social relationships and engagement with the user
- Data collection and dataset sharing for statistical models
- Industry development cycles, requirements, and applications
Please use the LaTeX template, which can be downloaded from here
Position papers can be submitted via YRRSDS2019 on EasyChair (to be announced).
The position papers will be reviewed by a member of the organizing committee and at least one member of the advisory committee.
- We will check if the applicant research interests are suitable for them to take part in YRRSDS.
- We will select the topics of interest pointed out by the applicants and prepare the program according to that.
- We will provide feedback on the position paper and might contribute with ideas to the applicant research.
Submission open March 1st 2020
Submission deadline May 7th 2020
Acceptance notification June 15 2020
Registration open May 1st 2020
YRRSDS 2020 June 28th-30th 2020