Registration: International Yoga Day at RTP
Your participation in this event requires the performance of yoga postures and may expose you
to the risk of bodily injury. If you have any history of injury or illness that may be aggravated by
your participation, you should consult with a physician or other health care professional
Consent, Release, and Waiver
1. By registering to this event, I hereby acknowledge that I am authorized to register and accept
terms and conditions on behalf of others I am registering.
2. By registering to this event, I hereby acknowledge that I am not registering child/children of
age 12 and below.
3. By registering to this event, I hereby consent to my/our participation in the Yoga Day (the
4. By registering to this event, I hereby acknowledge that my/our participation in the Event will
include participation in various yoga postures, and that participation in such activities may
expose me to the risk of bodily injury. Accordingly, I hereby further acknowledge that I have
consented to my participation in the Event having assumed the risk of bodily injury.
5. By registering to this event, in the event that I suffer bodily injury while participating in the
Event, I hereby authorize Yoga day organizers and its officers, directors, representatives, agents,
and volunteers present at the Event to authorize any emergency medical or surgical treatment
deemed to be in my best interest if I am otherwise unable to do so. I hereby further agree to
assume full responsibility for the payment of all fees and expenses incurred for any such
emergency medical or surgical treatment so received by me.
6. By registering to this event, I hereby agree to RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD
HARMLESS yoga day organizers and its officers, directors, representatives, agents, and
volunteers (the “Indemnified Parties”) from all claims for damages or injunctive relief resulting
from my participation in the Event, including any claim alleging that damages or injuries were
caused by the NEGLIGENCE of any of the Indemnified Parties.
7. We reserve the right to make changes in schedule or in workshops.