Smoke if you want.
Just don't lose your butt.
You don't want to find it in a cute chipmunk's gut.
Anyone Can Get Involved!
- Smoking Enthusiasts - Use a pocket ashtray to collect your own butts or pass one along to a friend that could use one. Getting it into a trash receptacle is cool, but finding a sustainable solution to dispose of it is even cooler. Buy yours here!
- Use a cup holder ashtray for your car, like this one, to help keep the smell contained.
- Collect your butts! If you start collecting in a plastic bag lined, recycled box, you can print a free shipping label from TerraCycle to send them the stinky package when it's full. Just sign up, here, for their free Cigarette Waste Recycling Program to start tracking your impact TODAY!
- Either Way - Encourage your local businesses to provide receptacles for cigarette waste
- Grab butts when you see them. Someone might see you do it and follow your example. Just wear a glove. ;)
- Join our #ButtCleaning Team online for updates on group cleanings and other opportunities
- Be a sponsor! We need your help to get the message to as many people as possible that we no longer want to see butts in public!
- Donate to our nonprofit by clicking the "Donate" button above, or by following this link, to help us continue to raise awareness and provide collection solutions.
We're Partnering with Venues to Make the Biggest Impact!
Learn more about our partnerships here!
KGNU .org Segment
Founder Nick Phillips recently had the opportunity to share a bit about the 'Where Do Butts Go?' positive activism campaign with Rae Solomon for a segment that airs regularly to inform their listeners about local nonprofit's missions, works, and events. Find our segment here or have a listen by clicking play below!