TRINITY EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
709 W. Beckert Rd., New London, WI 54961
How we communicate
Here are the main ways that we communicate with our members and other interested parties:
- Our web site features the latest news and events as well as useful information about us.
- The church office sends out emails on upcoming events and news.
- Our monthly newsletter contains calendars, news, events and stories. This is shared by email, through Facebook and a link on our website. If you desire a printed copy of our newsletter, please contact church offices at 920-982-5833 or by email at email@example.com
- We’re on social media. Find us on Facebook at: Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church-New London, Wisconsin.
- We document church life though photos and video, sharing them through our Facebook page and our website and printed publications.
- Congregational meetings are communicated to church members by mail at least 10 days in advance of the meeting along with at the church services on the preceding two Sunday services.
Media Use Policy
At Trinity, we take pictures at church gatherings/events to record, to promote and to celebrate our church ministries. Examples of church gatherings/events are: worship services, mission trips, special presentations, Sunday School, fellowship activities, community outreach projects, etc. Pictures are used on bulletin boards, presentations, in our monthly newsletter, our web site, social media and other printed publications (e.g. brochures, invitations, newspapers, etc.).
Trinity’s media use guidelines:
- Photos and videos are almost always of people in public spaces, and/or at public events.
- Written approval from parent or legal guardian is obtained for all children or youth in photos and videos that we post on our Facebook page or our website. The full name of children or youth is never given on our Facebook page or our website. This is a link to the form giving media permission for minors.
- We assume permission to post photos and videos of adults on our Facebook page or our website unless a Media Opt-Out form was filled out by the adult.
- We will gladly remove any photo or video upon request from our online sites. If you see a photo that includes you or your child and would like it removed from the site, please contact our church offices at 920-982-56833 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details on the photo that you would like removed.
- We provide a Media Opt-Out form for those individuals or families who prefer NOT to have photographs of themselves used by the church. Here is a link to this form. If you have no objection to the use of your photos, you do not need to sign or return this form to the church offices.
Permissions for Use of Trinity’s Media and Content
Unless otherwise indicated, photographs and videos are the property of and are copyrighted by Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church. We grant permission for limited sharing of our media and content. You may share YouTube videos, website information and Facebook postings on social media. You may link to our posted content but may not download, print, distribute or share content on a personal web page without permission. Any uses not described in this policy are prohibited without the permission of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church. Please add attribution to Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church for any media you share with permission.
Please contact our church offices if you have any questions on our Communications/Media Policies at 920-882-5833 or email email@example.com