By proceeding you agreed to the following privacy and terms & conditions.
1) All participating programs must be in Tamil.
2) Tamil movie songs/karaoke, Tamil movie dances or short Tamil comedy talk are welcome from Children/Adults.
3) Participating children between the ages of 5-12 will be given 3 minutes and those over the age of 12 will be given 5 minutes for their programs.
4) A participant can only participate in one event.
5) There is no fee to participate.
6) Avoid changes after registration.
7) We request all participants to follow the CDC, Federal & State government COVID-19 health guidelines.
8) The TamFest organizing committee owns the rights to use photos, videos and your likeness on social media.
9) The Tamfest organizing committee reserves the right to change or cancel programs for unavoidable reasons or if the above guidelines are not met.
10) The TamFest organizing team members and board of directors, bears no responsibility of anybody actions that cause any type inconvenience, delays, financial loss, mental or physical stress/injury due to direct or indirect involvement with our events.
11) The Tamfest organzing team members and board of directors, bears no responsibility for Covid-19 related health issues caused to any participants or volunteers.