你想失去你唯一的朋友
You wanna lose your only friend?
那就这样继续下去吧,你干得可好
Well, keep it up you're doing fine
为何要这样羞辱我
Why this humiliation?
为何把我当傻子对待
Why treat me like a fool?
我干这破事已经七年了
I've taken shit for seven years
我再也忍不下去了
And I won't take it anymore
我只是在戏弄那些苏联人
I'm only teasing Soviets
语气还怪友好的嘞
with gentle bonhomie
倒是你比我更有理由反对他们
And you've got better reason to be anti-them than me
这要分时间,分地点
There's a time and there's a place
这还是那个一直说
Is this the girl who always said
想要知道真相的女孩吗?
She wants to know the truth?
在那个地方,那一天
There's a time and there's a place
1956年——布达佩斯在游行
1956 - Budapest is rising
我还以为你会支持一切对那些人发起的攻击
I'd have thought you'd support any attack on these people
1956年——布达佩斯在游行
1956 - Budapest is rising
那些人无情地把你的童年变得满目疮痍
On the people who ran mindlessly over your childhood
别让他们把你骗了
Don't let them fool you for
三十年来他们都是这副德行
Thirty years on they're the same
1956年——布达佩斯在抗争
1956 - Budapest is fighting
1956年——布达佩斯岌岌可危
1956 - Budapest is falling
他们把下棋看成打仗
They see chess as a war
玩弄棋子如同操纵波兰
Playing with pawns just like Poland
如果你离开了我
If you walk out on me
他们就赢下了第一场战役
They will have won the first battle
难道你父亲
Wouldn’t your father
不想让你留在这棋局中吗
Have begged you to stay in the game?
他想——可他又不知道你的存在
He would – but he didn’t know you
他定会厌恶你的所作所为,我也一样
He’d loathe your behaviour and so do I –
为什么要这样对我
Why'd you have to do this to me?