· The Special Catholic Character of our school is reflected in all curriculum programmes and school activities.
· Emphasis is given to Literacy and Numeracy education.
· All teaching staff participate in appropriate professional development initiatives to support their ongoing development.
· We are a Project Energize and Sun Safe School, promoting healthy lifestyle choices at school and home.
· Te Reo Maori and other language programmes are guided by consultation with the school and wider community.
· Year 7 & 8 students attend weekly Techni-craft lessons at Otorohanga South School.
· Education Outside the Classroom experiences will vary throughout the year, camps are generally held bi-annually.
· The whole school attend a weekday Mass and families are encouraged to attend a weekend Parish/School Mass held at least once per term. All school families are rostered for the cleaning of the church throughout the year.
· Student/Parent/Teacher Conferences are held at the school during Terms 2. Formal School Reports are sent home in Terms 2 and 4. Informal conversations with the class teacher regarding student progress are always encouraged.
· We have a transition programme that runs every six weeks.