The STFC Cancer Diagnosis Network+ will fund the following:
- PhD Studentships: funded at 50% (towards UK fees, stipend and research support fee), therefore matched funding sourced by the applicants is required.
- Proof of Concept Projects: funded at 80% fEC, £5k to £40k per project
- Scoping Studies: funded at 80% fEC, up to £5k per project
- Travel awards: funded up to £2000, at 100% costs for PhD students and 50% costs for researchers who have completed their PhD within the past 5 years
- MSc Clinical Science modules at the University of Liverpool: free of charge to successful applicants
Details of how to apply, how the applications are reviewed and associated terms and conditions will be given at the launch of each funding call.