- Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations, Pricing and Revenue Management, Project Management.
- Business Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, Spreadsheet Modeling and Analytics, Quantitative Methods, Business Statistics, Managerial Decision Making.
My approach in teaching is interactive, experiential, and practical - benefiting everyone involved in the learning process. This teaching style makes the learning process more enjoyable for the students, and ultimately assists them in applying the course content toward their future careers.
Full Statement of Teaching Philosophy (PDF)
Teaching Awards & Certificates
Outstanding Teacher Award
- Nominated for the Best Student Teacher Award of the year, 2017 - 2018.
- Nominated for the Best Student Teacher Award of the year, 2016 - 2017.
Graduate Teaching Certificate (PDF)
- 2017, University of Texas at Dallas.
- Certification offered by Center for Teaching and Learning.
Responsible for all aspects (lectures, course curriculum, exams, and grading)
Business Analytics for MSBIA (DSS 610 - Graduate - Online), (Syllabus)
- Fall 2018
- 26 students, 4.8*, 4.5**, Teaching evaluation report (PDF)
Python Programming (DSS 615 - Graduate)
- Spring 2019, 1 section scheduled.
Business Analytics (DSS 220 - Undergraduate), (Syllabus)
Managerial Methods in Decision Making Under Uncertainty; (Syllabus)
- Fall 2017
- 60 students, 4.94*, 4.97**, Teaching evaluation report (PDF)
Operations Management; (Syllabus)
- Spring 2017
- 39 students, 4.98*, 4.95**, Teaching evaluation report (PDF)
*Student evaluation of instructor
**Student evaluation of course
Held weekly office hours, lead discussion sessions, graded homework problems, conducted recitation sessions, and guided student projects.
- Undergraduate Level: Operations Management (Instructor: David Parks; performance report: 5.00/5.00), Quantitative Business Analysis (Instructor: Athena Alimirzaei), Managerial Methods in Decision Making Under Uncertainty (Instructor: Monica Brussolo).
- MBA: Operations Management (Instructor: Dorothée Honhon).
- Masters Level: Quantitative Introduction to Risk and Uncertainty (Instructor: Sonia Leach; performance report: 5.00/5.00), Purchasing, Sourcing and Contract Management (Instructor: Elena Katok), Spreadsheet Modeling and Analytics (Instructor: Kannan Ramanathan), Global Logistics and Transportation (Instructor: Ehap Sabri), Project Management (Instructor: Shawn Alborz).
- Performance evaluation reports (PDF)