Shark Guardian Ambassador (Feb 9, 2016 - 14.15 to 16.45)
Are you interested in becoming a certified SHARK GUARDIAN AMBASSADOR?
Many of you have seen them at ISB before during Earth Week, if you have, you will remember these guys rock!! They have an amazing presentation about sharks that teach people just how interesting, diverse, and important sharks are, and why we NEED to be protecting them; not killing them.
Now you have a chance to participate in their worldwide program to be a trained Shark Guardian Ambassador.
- Tuesday, February 9th at ISB from 2:15 - 4:45 in room MPB 1.
- See detailed information here
- Since you will be the first group in Thailand to do this program the cost is cut in half and you can be certified for just 500 baht.
- Please sign up here if you are interested.
Elephant Education Day (Feb 22, 2016)
- Elephant Parade Bangkok and Mahidol University Conservation Biology faculty.Freeland Foundation, WildAid, Wild Elephant Lover Club, and Thai Elephant Therapy Project.
- 9am - 6pm