See and Try On Rubber Creature Clothes...
An Evening of Arts & Science to Protect NC Whales & Dolphins
- Learn about the mysterious lives of whales, dolphins, and the people who study them with marine biologists Keith Rittmaster and Josh Summers.
- Enjoy responsibly sourced themed seafood and dumplings, BEER, desserts and toasty beverages by Chirba Chirba, Fishtowne Seafood, Fullsteam Brewery, TENCO Coffee, and s’mores around a cozy fire.
- Get a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of the Scrap Exchange and see plans for their upcoming REUSE District
- AND MUCH MORE!
- This is a free event, but please consider donating whatever amount you can to the Cape Lookout Studies Program. Suggested $15 minimum per individual or $20 minimum per family.
- The S’mores and frosty beverage are on us, but the food truck fare is sold separately.
- GET SUSTAINABLY FASHIONABLE! - Bull City Mad Scientist & Artist, Tom Buhrman introduces us to his latest creation, Rubber Creatures from Outer Space in order to demonstrate how we are all connected. Plus his upcycled bicycle tire attire keeps rubber creatures on the fashion runway and away from marine mammals.
by Jennifer Bringle
News & Observer, Oct 8, 2017
- Download the free soundtrack at Bandcamp
- Listen to the soundtrack when you wear or view Rubber Creature clothes