Durham Fashion Week: September 13-15, 2019
- Fashion Week Durham: The Art and Soul of Fashion
- Friday 9/13 (6-9 pm)
- Runway Fashion Show at The Fruit highlighting innovative and cutting edge clothing by local designers.
- Saturday 9/14 (12-3 pm)
- Panel discussions and workshops at The Carrack,
- Sunday 9/15 (12-3 pm)
- Sunday Best: Durham Community Fashion "Brunch" outside at The Carrack with Nolia Coffee. Indoor Vendor Marketplace.
- We have a runway show of 10 models on Friday, Sept 13
- Our 2019 collection is titled Organeering and emphasizes connections to each other and changes within ourselves.
- Please consider purchasing art and apparel from our Etsy Store to help support our show so it can be more Spectacular!
What is Rubber Creatures?
Creative fashion made from recycled bike inner tubes and up-cycled materials.
Recycling and up-cyclilng is necessary to decrease our impact on the environment during the Climate Emergency.
Rubber clothes make you stand out and are fun to wear.
Tom Buhrman and his family and friends in Durham, North Carolina