Joining the Lith
We apologise Rognvald's Lith is not accepting any new members.
Please fill out the form Want to Join the Lith and we will contact you as soon as we open our membership book.
Membership of Rognvald's Lith
Requires the following:
- Completed Probationary Membership Form
- Completed Participation/Waiver Form
- Payment of Lith Membership Fee due upon first joining The Lith, then renewed annually in June. Cut off date is 30th June each year.
- Payment of QLHF Insurance upon joining and renewed annually same as above. Lith members go to the QLHF website to sign up and pay.
- As part of Lith membership ALL adults 18+ years must obtain a NSW Working With Children's Check Number (WWCC). No exceptions.
- Applicant must be an adult 18+ years to join Rognvald's Lith. The applicant's dependants, who will be attending Lith events and training, must be listed on their Membership form and must be QLHF Insured.
- Any child under 18 years of age (minor) wanting to join Rognvald's Lith MUST have a parent/legal guardian JOIN Rognvald's Lith (see above)
- All children under 16 years of age MUST have a parent/ legal guardian supervising them during training and at all Lith attended events, at all times.