Redwood Bowmen Archery Club maintains a 35-acre archery range in the hills of Oakland, California.
- Open to the Public - a facility of the East Bay Regional Parks
- Dawn to Dusk everyday (excluding day of events - see Events page for more info)
- $5 donation for day use is appreciated (Look for our donation tube as you walk past the Range House)
- Beginner classes available
- NO EQUIPMENT RENTALS
- Maintained through the hard work of volunteers, membership dues, and donations from the public
- The range and surrounding property is part of the Roberts Regional Recreational Area, an East Bay Regional Park District Facility.
- Check out our calendar of events.