- $75 Private 1 Hour ($10 extra if using a lesson horse)
- $65 Semi-Private 1 Hour for 2 riders or 1.5 Hours for 3 to 5 riders
- School Horse rental is $50/day for a show or clinic on grounds
- School horses are very limited presently and may be used by appointment only
To make the most of your lesson time: PLEASE arrive ahead of time (at least 15 minutes) to help groom and tack your horse. Your instructor may have another class immediately after yours so they will need to finish on time even if you start your ride late!!!!
Pine Hill credits may be used for up to $25 of your lesson fee.
About Our Instructors
- USEA Certified Instructor level II
- British Horse Society Assistant Instructor (BHSAI)
- Bachelor of Science –EquestrianStudies/Business administration Averett College.
- Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship (PATH formerly NARHA) Advanced Instructor
- Teaching continuously since 1980 - Hunt Seat, Balance Seat, Dressage, and Eventing.
- Thirteen years managing a large lesson facility and camp in New Jersey 1980-1994.
- Teaching at S.I.R.E. , a local therapeutic riding center, 1995-2009.
- Teaching dressage & eventing riders at Pine Hill since 1995.
- Intercollegiate Horseshow Association equitation through Advanced, Combined Training through Preliminary horse trial and three day event (CCN* Essex, Radnor & North Georgia)
- USDF Bronze Medal Dressage - USDF qualifying for year end championships through Third Level and Musical Freestyle.
- 2009 USDF National Champion Pas de Deux Ruth and Bramble Bush with Suzan Saylor and Kashmere.
- Good Basics-beginning with balance seat. Safety and enjoyment of the horse.
- Encouraging, confidence building—quiet and low-key.
- USEA ICP Certification Level 1 Novice
- Masterson Method Certified Practioner
Equine Bodywork (R)
- CHA (Association for horsemanship Safety & Education) certified instructor English & Western
- NAHRA certified instructor
- Co director/ instructor for summer horse camps in Vermont and Texas for 11 years
- Private Lessons 25 Years
- 4H Horse Club Leader - 10 years
- Former U.S. Pony Club Member
- Combined Training / Competitive Trail Riding / Veterinary Assistant experience
- Emphasis on safety, building confidence and enjoying the sport while learning new skills