"The Peace Between" Dialogue
MORE THAN A FILM -- A STEP TOWARDS PEACE
Can a conversation be a first step toward peace? We think so.
Would befriending someone different from ourselves build a bridge toward peace? We hope so.
That’s why we created “The Peace Between” Dialogue Project.
WATCH THE FILM TRAILER
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Watch the film (sign up here).
- Invite others to watch the film with you (get tips here). Subtitles available in 18 languages.
- Use the Discussion Guide to stimulate open, safe dialogue about the topic. Available in 18 languages (select your language here).
- Pray together. Our Prayer Points document is available in 18 languages (select your language here).
- Access Supplementary Materials section of the site to find resources and learn more about befriending new arrivals in your nation.
- Check out First Steps/Next Steps to see how you and your group might take a step after your dialogue.
“I like the film because it shows that building bridges is possible and a conversation goes a long way!”~ Thomas Bucher, General Secretary, European Evangelical Alliance
"I really think the film will help us to understand how good relationships can change bad habits and wrong expectations of refugees. This film gives me many good ideas and calls me to action."~ Vitaly Vlasenko, European Evangelical Alliance