Thank you for all who paid the annual fee already!
Annual Fee due by Sept 5 : $75
- Optional boy's Magazine 1 yr subscription (Jan-Dec 2019) $12
- Class B T-shirt $15 if you need one.
- https://www.paypal.me/PackFour - DO NOT CLICK on service/product check box. !!! Specify scout name, T-shirt size is purchasing one OR Check to Hopkinton Cub Scouts Pack 4
Rocket Launch October 21 Sunday
Hopkins Playground field (next to the Hopkins building)
Please review procedures and bring your rocket(s) back to the Oct 10 Pack Meeting. If you did not get a rocket, please see your den leader.
James B is looking for volunteers to help collect and fix rockets during the Oct Pack meeting, see him at the entrance inside the cafe.
Sign up for Parent volunteers to help during the rocket launch.
For the launch, we will start with Tigers; please plan to come 10 minutes BEFORE your den's listed time so we can get your rocket ready or just come at 1:30pm to watch it is quite fun!
** pick up your Scout for Food bags - your den leader will let you know your route.
- 1:30pm Tiger Den 5
- 1:40pm Wolf Den 9
- 1:50pm Wolf Den 10
- 2:00pm Bear Den 1
- 2:10pm Bear Den 8
- 2:20pm Weblos 1 Den 4
- 2:30pm Weblos 2 Den 6
- 2:40pm Weblos 2 Den 7
Wreath Sale Oct 20 Sat - Nov 3 Sat
Our only fundraising event to fund all our fun activities like rocket launch, camping, holiday party, fishing derby! Please sell at least 25 wreathes and try selling more! We passed out laminated wreath sale card, helpful dialog sheet and order form during our Oct Pack meeting. See your den leader if you did not get one or the following link. Your den leader will let you know when and how to collect your total order.
Scout for Food - hang bag 10/27-28 and Collect 11/3
- Bags picked up at Rocket launch and your den leader will let you know your route.
- Distribute the bags over the weekend of Oct 27 & 28. Collect the bags on Saturday, Nov 3.
- When you collect the bags, you can bring them to either CVS (in the back), look for lead parent - Kerry Read
Webolos overnight Nov 3-4
Nobscot Reservation - 1 Nobscot Rd, Framingham/Sudbury 1pm Sat Nov 3 -10am Nov 4 Sun.
Webolos ONLY and your den leader will email you the details. Please signup and attendence is required to meet requirement for Arrow of Light.
Nov 7 Wed 6:30pm - Pack meeting
- Pack meeting at Hopkins Cafe
- All kids must stay in the Cafe! A grown-up must be accompany any kid to bathroom or water fountain across from the cafe. Please stay in the Cafe and only use hallway for passing and use of water fountain. For safety reason, please retain your kids on stage, chairs and table - especially the chairs of folded up table.
- We will enforce the 3-strike rule mentioned during the first meeting.
- Please signup to help events! http://bit.ly/pack4su