Don't use tap water
- installed RO system
- Before: 112ppm TDS
- After: 3ppm TDS
- Need check valve (one way) to add DI column (between DI and RO and tap/reservoir/CTO filter).
- Aquatic Life Spot-Free Car Rinse Unit & Dual Deionization Systems for Aquariums, $65
- purchased Costway 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System Ultra Safe Under Sink Home Drinking Water Filter System, $110
- purchased for drinking water, hoping it will work for aquarium.
- missing DI filter: Aquatic Life DI Color Changing Mixed Bed Resin Cartridge, $19
- Replaced 100% with RO/Di water from local fish store.
- added 2oz Dr. Tim's and 2ppm NH3Cl
20180624 3pm: Added 2ppm (20 drops) of NH3Cl
3:30pm tested @ ~1ppm NH3
wait then order/add Dr. Tims?
20180625 8pm: 1ppm NH3
0 ppm NH3
0 ppm NO2
0 ppm NO3
1-2 ppm PO4
20180622: set up
AmQuel treated tap water