20190609: Tank @~1 year. Finally solved clown goby problem. Started dosing/testing Kalk and Magnesium. Lost a clownfish and return pump. :(
Tank at 5 months.
- Moved some GSP to back wall
- Rotated Left Rock
- Added Hammerhead
- Took glamour shots.
20180818 am: Macro Algae is keeping NO3 at 0ppm.
20180818 am: Hermit crab swapping shells every day. Must be too big.
20180818 am: Not sure what bumblebee snails are doing to GSP but it's growing nicely (1 month of growth).
20180818 am: Macro lens.
20180818 am: Overall tank is doing well. Things seem to be stable for now even with kids overfeeding it for a week.
20180818 am plans:
- add autofeeder before T-day trip.
- get a bigger ATO reservoir (>5L)
- add more color
- red (mushroom or ?)
- purple (GARF bonzai?)
- yellow (?)
- blue (?)
20180818 am: I love this troll doll snail.
- returned Goby (had ich like fungus), got pistol shrimp and watchman goby, $20.
- added Toadstool, $15 and several more snails, $5.
- 20180717 pm added:
- $5 Clown goby (oops not great for SPS?)
- 20180714 pm added:
- $10 Green Star Polyp (superglued to rock egg)
- $1 turbo snail
- $1 bumble bee snail
- $1 nasarius snail
- $2 hermit crab
- set 165W SBOX @ 10% white:25% blue 8am-6pm
- set 7.5W Current USA "cloudy" 6pm-12am
- 20180705 pm:
- Added 2 Ocellaris Clowns ($10+$25).
- Had to add 1.5 gallons pretreated tap water to lower salinity (oops). ... Do I need an ATO? For now use gravity and TOM Aquarium Aqua Lifter Pump 3.5gph flow rate to 30 inches height and Dosing Pump Scale Liquid Storage Bucket with Scale, 1.5 Liters
Stuff to get:
Green Star Polyp , $10
- 1 turbo snail
13x bumble bee snails
- 1 nassarius snail
- 4 astrea snails
- 1 trochus snail
- 1 tiger conche
- 3 tiny snails
- 1 hermit crab