These are just some of our committees. If you would like to know more, please email us!
- Executive Committee
- Fundraising & Events Committee — Plan and host fundraising and social events, account and track all donations and expenditures.
- Research & Data Committee — Collect, organize, and maintain media, legislative, and statistical information on Senator Felder and SD17 as needed, for use with other committees.
- Community Issues & Allies Committee — Contact other organizations within and outside our district that have parallel goals, form relationships with them, and keep track of the issues that matter most
- Advocacy & Opposition Committee — Via phone calls, emails, constituent meetings and other tactics, engage Senator Felder and the constituents of SD17 in public dialogue on the issues most important to the group; regularly post interactions to the Felder Tracker.
- Messaging & Branding Committee — Create graphics, slogans, and materials to be used by the group for all efforts, including communications and advocacy/opposition.
- Communications Committee — Build relationships with media, manage social media accounts and correspondence with members.
- Voter Registration & Education — Through canvassing, tabling, and other engagement events, register voters, educate them about our Senator and important legislation, and get as many SD17 petition signatures as possible.