7 Steps to Opening Your Own Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners
1. Franchise candidate receives and reviews the Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners franchise information and disclosure documentation and promptly returns the completed, confidential franchise application to our corporate office.
2. Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners reviews your application and you will meet with us to discuss your expectations and ours.
3. If approved, we begin the process of getting financing in place and begin scouting for an excellent location for your Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners. We will not order equipment or begin installation until financing is in place and your Franchise Agreement is signed.
4. A site for the Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners is located and secured. You can bring us sites that are of interest to you for approval and/or we will find a suitable site. Site selection is key to the success of your Nu-Look 1Hr Cleaners and it is in everyone's best interest to see your location succeed. We will begin the initial store layout and the process of build-out and your unit's construction will begin. All equipment will be ordered.
5. Two weeks prior to your location's opening, you will begin your training offsite.
6. Approval to open is given by the local government authority and final training begins as your store opens.
7. Two weeks after store opening: grand opening begins and large direct mail campaign begins. We wait two weeks after to the opening to rid the store of any initial "kinks" to the equipment and to make certain all staff are well trained.
Congratulations! You're in business and now a player in the dry cleaning industry!