How To Book
To book the Community Centre, please ring Suzanne James on 07547 539 310 or complete the form below.
You can view the availability of the centre at the bottom of the page on our live calendar.
Calendar Colour Codes: Booking hours:
Red = Main Hall Monday to Thursday : 9am - 11pm
Yellow = Club Room Friday & Saturtuday: 9am - midnight
Purple = Committee Room Sunday:- 10am - 11pm
Green = Entire centre
Click on the event to find out more
NB please always check with event organiser to ensure the information about the event is up to date.
Community Centre General Rules
The Management Committee would like to draw your attention to the following:
- Smoking is prohibited in the centre including the use of E Cigarettes.
- The hirer is responsible for drawing the attention of the public, to the Fire Exit Procedure and the Assembly Point, which is displayed on the wall directly opposite the main entrance.
- The hirer is responsible for making sure that the fire exit doors are not obstructed at any time.
- The hirer is responsible for removing from the premises any rubbish created from their event. Failure to do so will result in a charge. Please DO NOT use the school bins.
- The centre does not have a landline telephone. Therefore, all authorised hiring representatives must be in possession of a mobile phone, for emergency use.
- Ball games are not permitted in the centre, with the exception of sponge balls.
- The use of any powder or foreign substances on the main hall floor is prohibited on safety grounds.
- When hiring the Main Hall the Clubroom will be locked off unless it has been Pre-booked.
- The Hiring Agreement contains conditions for the use of the Hall. It is not a contract for dates of use. All bookings must be formally applied for and agreed by both parties.
- The management committee hold a licence from the Performing Rights Society to play music at the centre. However, it is you the hirer, who is responsible for checking that any person(s) playing music (eg Band, Group, disco) in the centre holds a current PPL (Phonographic Performance Ltd) Licence.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring that any music played does not exceed the permitted 90 Decibels.
- The centre will be alarmed either side of the agreed hire period. Entry outside this time will incur a charge of £85 as it will automatically trigger an emergency response from our security company.
- The centre does NOT accept Liability for accidents on or caused by portable or inflatable equipment brought in by the hirer. It is the responsibility of the hirer to check that the supplier of such equipment holds suitable Public Liability Insurance to cover any accidents.
PLEASE PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE OR SUPPLY OF ALCOHOL IN THE CENTRE AND THE PERMITTED AREA.
The hirer MUST inform the Clerk of the centre if they intend to Sell or Supply Alcohol at their event. (The centre is limited to the amount of Temporary Licences for the Sale or Supply of Alcohol, per year). If a bar is permitted by the Clerk, it is then the responsibility of the hirer to obtain a temporary licence from Cheshire West & Chester Council.
It is NOT Permitted to operate a bar from the Main Hall – The Clubroom must be hired and used AT ALL TIMES for the operation of a Bar.