END OF YEAR POINTS - It's as easy as 1,2,3
Each year at our breakup we recognize the accomplishments of our members with end of year trophies. Points are allocated for each event and an ongoing record is held by the club secretary. In order for this system to work, riders (and their parents) must assist by providing accurate information in a timely manner to the club. End of year points guidelines are as follows
Riders will have two weeks from the date of the event to submit with the following information using the form below, or emailing our Secretary:
- Name of Event ie: Redcliffe Showjumping Official 10 & Under
- Specifiy if the event was Official or Unoffical. Please note that if a rider is entered into both Official & Unofficial events on the same day, only one set of points will count.
- Overall placing on the day ie: 3rd overall on the day. Please do not include results for each indivdual event only overall placings is required.
Anyone who does not submit their form within this time will not have points allocated.
- There will be two categories – Riders over 13 and Riders under 13
- For Showjumping, Dressage, Combined Training and One Day Events, points are allocated on a sliding scale of points from 10 points (1st place) to 1 (10th Place) and gymkhana events will be to fourth place.
- To recognise the increase in competition level State events will earn multiplied points (Competition at State events is double the points. Eg Johnny came first in the 10 and Unders showjumping at states, so instead of the usual 10 points, his points are doubled to 20 points). Points earned at National events are tripled.
- Unofficial events are calculated at half the points (ie Johnny came first in the Unofficial 12 & Under 60-80cm class - instead of earning 10 points for 1st Place, he earns 5.
- All Pony Club events will count regardless of whether they are conducted in our Zone.