Terms of Service
2019 and Beyond Terms of Service
Accessing the METIS Planner Print at Home Downloads and Supplemental/Bonus Downloads
Access to the METIS Planner pdf files are restricted and requires a valid gmail account for which access has been explicitly granted. Access will be provided for all individuals who have:
- Ordered one of the printed versions of the METIS Planner from our website and provided a valid gmail account to the METIS Planner team
- Ordered the Digital Access Special from our website and provided a valid gmail account to the METIS Planner team
- Been granted explicit access for evaluation or promotional purposes by METIS Planner and provided a valid gmail account to the METIS Planner team
Please recognize that all of the METIS Planner print at home downloads are intended for individual use alone.
Without written permission from the original owners, all documents, in any printed or electronic form, may not be further shared electronically or physically, may not be modified and may not be resold for profit.
Unauthorized use of any of the METIS Planner print at home documents is violation of copyright and is punishable by law.
Providing Feedback to the METIS Planner Team
Please note that our Facebook page, our Twitter feed, our Kickstarter sites, this website, and our email provide opportunities for our METIS Planner user community to provide feedback. Please recognize that when you submit any ideas, documents, corrections, suggestions and/or proposals ("Communications") through any available means to METIS Planner, you acknowledge and agree that:
- METIS Planner and its owners are under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement;
- METIS Planner and its owners are under no obligation to take any action of any kind in regard to any submitted Communications;
- Your Communications do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- The submitted Communications become the sole property of METIS Planner and its owners;
- METIS Planner and its owners may use at their discretion any such Communications in any manner they see fit.