MECB commenced its technical consulting services in January 2005. MECB's legal entity status is that of a Limited Liability Company registered with the Malta Financial Services Authority . Below is more specific information about our structure, team and affiliations.
EU Digital Skills & Jobs Coalition
Chamber Membership No: C016/05
Company Registration No: C37773
Our team members make MECB a truly multidisciplinary partnering organisation. All our staff are university graduates, with several trained to Masters and Doctoral level. MECB's organisation is based on a lean structure that allows us to quickly react to requests coming from both our clients and partners. MECB's core team consists of a number of experienced inidividuals, all trained to postgraduate level.
Our Base - Mediteranean Malta:
MECB Ltd is based in the Mediterranean island of Malta, in the town of Iklin. We are strategically located to research institutions such as the University of Malta, industrial estates such as Mosta Technopark and yet very close to some of Malta's best touristic locations, the latter relevant for our activities involving hosting EU and international partners.
MECB Ltd makes every effort to ensure that data collected and personal information provided is treated lawfully and correctly. In this respect, MECB has as from 25th May 2018 updated its data policy to meet the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In this respect, MECB's data policy is aimed towards ensuring that your personal data is processed fairly and legally.
For what we need your personal data for :
a) to identify how our activities and services including web-based experiences can be improved;
b) for sending you digital newsletters;
c) for providing you with information on events we plan to organize both in Malta and abroad;
d) for occasionally contacting you to get feedback through a questionnaire on topics that may be within your area of expertise ;
How we will use your personal data until you unsubscribe:
1. Data is processed in accordance with good practice
2. Data is not kept longer than necessary
3. Data is at all times correct and up-to-date
4. Data is adequate and relevant for the above declared objectives of processing
5. No personal data is processed more than is necessary having regard to the purpose of the processing
6. All reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data that is incomplete and incorrect
7. We will not disclose your personal data to any third party unless we obtain your specific approval to do so.
Type of data we collect from you:
1. Your name and surname
2. Your email address
3. Your organisation name and address
4. Your other contact details eg. mobile number
5. In the case of a questionnaire, which you opt to reply, we collect your answers to the questions raised.
6. We will not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you. This includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor does MECB collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
7. We may also collect your IP address automatically as you interact with our website. This is in the interest of ensuring that there is no malicious use of our website and for maximum protection to your data.
If you have any queries and concerns about the above, MECB may be contacted by email to email@example.com or by phone at +356 2141 0010. It is your right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner in Malta if you think we are not using your data fairly and legally.