MAS GOLD CORP - ADVANCING GOLD PROSPECTS IN SASKATCHEWAN
MAS Gold Corp. (TXSV-MAS) is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on exploration projects in Saskatchewan along the La Ronge Greenstone Belt.
In the belt, MAS Gold Corp. operates the Greywacke, North Lake and Point advanced gold projects, each hosting drill-intercepted zones of gold mineralization.
With addition of the Elizabeth Lake VMS deposit and Henry Lake and Wierzycki Lake properties, MAS now controls six properties totaling 53,614 hectares (132,480 acres) along geologically prospective sections of the La Ronge, Kisseynew and Glennie Domains of the La Ronge Gold Belt.
The Greywacke North deposit, which hosts several known stratabound, high-grade gold-bearing zones, has a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Indicated Mineral Resource of 255,500 tonnes at 9.92 g/t Au (cut-off grade of 5 grams gold/tonne) plus an Inferred Mineral Resource of 59,130 tonnes at 7.42 g/t Au (NI 43-101 Technical Report, June 1, 2016).
- March 4th, 2019 - Combined Flow-Through and Hard Dollar Private Placements and Issuance of Stock Options
- February 27th, 2019 - Release of Drill Results for Point Gold Prospect Confirmation Core Hole RM19-46
- February 26, 2019 - Tribute to Brian Grant, former Vice President Exploration and Director, Update on the La Ronge South Gold Joint Venture
- February 21, 2019 - Confirmation and Infill Drill Holes Completed at Point Gold Prospect Release of Results for Core Holes RM19-44 and RM19-45
- January 30, 2019 - MAS Gold Corp. Begins Drilling at Point Prospect