Summer Reading @ MRES
It's that time of year, Roadrunners! Participate in summer reading from June 14th-August 29th to get prepared for next school year AND for a chance to win some really great prizes!!
How to participate:
- Rising K-4th grade - fill out and hand in READ! card
- Rising 5th-6th grade - fill out and hand in Summer Reading Log
- READ! cards and Reading Logs are due on or before Thursday, August 29th!!
Summer Reading submissions:
- Click HERE to hand in your READ! card or Summer Reading Log online
- READ! cards and Reading Logs can also be handed in in-person to the MRES main office during summer hours OR during the first week of school (by August 29th)
- Click the images below for more information and resources about the MRES Summer Reading Program
Summer Reading Information for Rising K-4th grade
READ Card for Rising K-4th grade
Summer Reading Information for Rising 5th-6th grade
Reading Log for Rising 5th-6th grade
Summer Reading Book Suggestions:
- Click the images below for grade level book recommendations
FCPS eBook Subscriptions:
- Check out our selection of fantastic eBooks for interactive, online reading!
- Click the pictures below for easy access
- Login required - if a student forgets his/her login, email Librarian Mrs. Hoffman (email@example.com)