Summer Reading @ MRES
It's that time of year, Roadrunners! Participate in summer reading from June 26th-September 1st to get prepared for next school year AND for the chance to win some really great prizes!!
How to participate:
- Follow the prompts on the READ! card
- READ! cards are considered complete when a student achieves "READ!" across the card in any direction (row, column, or diagonal) - just like BINGO!
- For full credit, write the name of all the books read this summer on the back of the READ! card
- READ! cards need to be handed in by September 1st
READ! card submissions:
- Click HERE to hand in your READ! card online!!
- READ! cards can also be handed in in-person to the MRES main office during summer hours OR during the first week of school (by September 1st)
- Click the images below for more information and resources about the MRES Summer Reading Program
Summer Reading Book Suggestions:
- Click the images below for grade level book recommendations
FCPS eBook Subscriptions:
- Check out our selection of fantastic eBooks for interactive, online reading!
- Click the pictures below for easy access
- Login required - if a student forgets his/her login, email Librarian Miss Naylor (firstname.lastname@example.org)