Summer Reading @ MRES
It's that time of year, Roadrunners! Participate in summer reading from June 15th-August 31st to get prepared for next school year AND for the chance to win some really great prizes!!
How to participate:
- Rising K-4th grade - fill out and hand in READ! card
- Rising 5th-6th grade - fill out and hand in Summer Reading Log
- All students - For full credit, keep track of all books read this summer!
- READ! cards and Reading Logs need to be handed in by August 31st
Summer Reading submissions:
- Click HERE to hand in your READ! card OR Summer Reading Log online
- READ! cards and Reading Logs can also be handed in in-person to the MRES main office during summer hours OR during the first week of school (by August 31st)
- Click the images below for more information and resources about the MRES Summer Reading Program
Summer Reading Info - Rising K-4th
READ! Card - Rising K-4th
Summer Reading Info - 5th-6th
Reading Log - Rising 5th-6th
Summer Reading Book Suggestions:
- Click the images below for grade level book recommendations
FCPS eBook Subscriptions:
- Check out our selection of fantastic eBooks for interactive, online reading!
- Click the pictures below for easy access
- Login required - if a student forgets his/her login, email Librarian Mrs. Hoffman (email@example.com)