The Lincoln Performing Arts School PTA
Welcome to the Lincoln Performing Arts School PTA!
This is the place to find all kinds of information about the LPAS PTA. Within this site you will find the monthy agendas and minutes of our board meetings, our budget reports, opportunities to volunteer at events, join planning committees, exciting news and updates, and much more.
Join Today at lpas.memberhub.com
PTA MISSION STATEMENT
Every Child. One Voice.
Our PTA's mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Collaboration: We will work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for all of our children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to our childrens' educational success, health, and well-being through strong family and community engagement, while remaining accountable to the principles upon which our association was founded.
- Diversity: We acknowledge the potential of everyone without regard, including but not limited to: age, culture, economic status, educational background, ethnicity, gender, geographic location, legal status, marital status, mental ability, national origin, organizational position, parental status, physical ability, political philosophy, race, religion, sexual orientation, and work experience.
- Respect: We value the individual contributions of members, employees, volunteers, and partners as we work collaboratively to achieve our association’s goals.
- Accountability: All members, employees, volunteers, and partners have a shared responsibility to align their efforts toward the achievement of our association’s strategic initiatives.