Welcome to the Lowell Elementary School PTA website!
We would love to have you join the PTA, collaborate on a committee, or simply volunteer at an event. Mostly, we just want everyone to have some fun as we come together to create a great community of families at Lowell!
If you can't find what you need on this website or the PTA bulletin board just inside the main entrance of the school, you can always find out more about what’s going on by stopping us in the hall or dropping us an email with any questions.
Don't forget to follow our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/LowellElementaryPTA/.
You can also visit the Bellingham School District's website for Lowell at https://lowell.bellinghamschools.org/.
- Lowell will be hosting the third Parent Connect night on Wednesday, May 2nd from 6-7:30 in the library. The event will be a chance for parents from Lowell, Happy Valley, and Wade King to come together and learn more about the topic of helping their kids Use Technology Safely. Lisa Christensen and Jessica Raymond will be leading the presentation, with help from some outside professionals. Childcare will be provided.
- May 4th is the Bellingham Children’s Art Walk. It will be happening downtown from 6-9 PM. Student artwork will be displayed at a number of businesses. Details to come.
- Look for a flyer coming home soon regarding Staff Appreciation Week Monday, May 7th through Friday, May 11th.
- Bike to School Day is Wednesday, May 9th. Keep an eye out for a flyer coming home soon!
- Our next PTA General Meeting is Monday, May 14th from 6-7 PM. We will be voting on next year's budget and electing our executive committee. Childcare will be available. Please email the PTA President if you need childcare and would like something added to the agenda by Wednesday, May 9th.
Lowell Elementary School, 935 14th Street, Bellingham, WA 98225, 360-676-6430