Graduate student (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) and postdoctoral fellow positions are available in the Lim Lab!
* In the Lim Lab, training and mentoring of graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and staff is a priority and a focus.
* All members in the lab are treated equally, as each individual brings unique skills, perspectives, and experiences.
* Everyone is encouraged to become independent thinkers who are willing to take risks to advance their research
Interested candidates should email :
1. Cover letter describing your research interests
2. CV and transcripts (if available)
3. Names of 2-3 references
to Dr. Gareth Lim:
gareth (dot) lim (at) umontreal (dot) ca
A link to the job ad for Graduate Student positions can be found here
Located in Montréal, the Lim lab is located in the recently built Centre de recherche du Centre hospitalier de l'Université de Montréal (CRCHUM). Montréal is a vibrant city infused with European charm and culture. Unique neighborhoods are scattered through the city, each with their own quirks and characteristics that set them apart. More importantly, Montréal was recently ranked in the top 5 of most student-friendly cities in the world!!
The Université de Montréal is Canada's largest French-speaking university, and all students recruited to the Lim lab will be enrolled through the Faculté des études supérieures et postdoctorales (FESP) at the Université de Montréal. Accommodations can be made for students whose primary language is not French.