The Kansas LGBTQ+ Leadership PAC is a political action committee comprised of openly-LGBTQ+ leaders from across the state, dedicated to helping LGBTQ+ candidates and causes.
Who We Are
Current Chair: Matthew Calcara (left)
Current Vice Chair: Suzanne Wheeler (center)
Current Treasurer: Jeff Harris (right)
Every LGBTQ+ elected official in the state of Kansas is a member of our board.
- Jeff Harris, Westwood City Council
- Jason Jenkins, Linn Valley City Council
- Jerred McKee, Manhattan City Commission
- Michael Poppa, Roeland Park City Council
- Henry Schwaller, Hays City Commission
- Cindy "CC" Smith, Mayor of Linn Valley
Other Board Members
LGBTQ+ Kansans who are interested in joining our board are welcome to contact ChairLGBTQ@gmail.com.
We could also use volunteers to help our candidates. If you're interested in that, please visit our Volunteers page here.
PAC Board General Membership includes:
- Evan Lovelace - Olathe, KS
- Gina Long - Hutchinson, KS