Membership in KSCA is one of the best professional development investments you can make as a school counselor. As a member of this organization, you will be given an opportunity to participate in its many programs, all of which are designed to advance the profession and help each member achieve greater personal and professional growth.
KSCA delivers all the best professional learning and resources a school counselor needs. You’ll be rewarded with renewed confidence and competence in your skills and abilities, a vast network of colleagues online and face-to-face upon which to rely, as well as saving time and money as you advance your counseling career.
Why Join KSCA?
- KSCA Newsletter - The official newsletter of the association
- Professional recognition of school counselors and advocates of school counseling
- Graduate Student Scholarships to Fall Conference
- Discounted rates for professional development opportunities
- Access to "Members Only" groups and professional forums
- Alliances with post-secondary education for school counseling
- Resources for school counselors
- Regional meetings to equip, encourage, and challenge school counselors
- Coordination of National School Counseling Week activities
- Lobbying, advocacy, and public policy efforts on behalf of students and counselors
- "Day at the Capitol" each spring to lobby with legislators
- Consultation regarding issues that school counselors face personally and professionally
- Assistance with RAMPing your school counseling program
- Click on the icon below to join!