We are the provider of :
- Blue Shield & Blue Cross
- California Denti-Cal
- Delta Dental
Guidelines for insurance coverage:
- Orthodontic coverage may or may not be included in your dental insurance.
- Orthodontic insurances normally cover 50% of the total treatment fee up to the plan's mandated life time maximum, that amount varies by plan.
- Unlike general dental benefit, orthodontic coverage amount does not renew every year (with only a few exceptions).
- If your child has dual insurance coverage, the primary insurance will belong to the insurance subscriber whose date of birth (DOB) is earlier. When calculating the fee estimate, the primary insurance's coverage amount and restriction will be applied, the remainder will be paid by the second insurance.
- If you have dual insurance coverage, your plan will be the primary and your spouse' insurance will be the secondary.
- If the insurance plan follows the standard coordination of benefits (COB) rule, the secondary insurance will pay its portion after the primary insurance has completed its covered benefit.
- If the insurance policy has non-duplication of benefits, the secondary plan will not pay any benefit if the the primary plan has paid the same or more than the secondary insurance coverage. The detail can be verified through your insurance company.
- If you provide your insurance information, we will verify your insurance benefit for you.