We are the provider of :
- Blue Shield & Blue Cross
- California Denti-Cal
- Delta Dental
Tips for insurance coverage:
- Orthodontic coverage may or may not be included in your dental insurance.
- Orthodontic insurances normally cover 50% of the total treatment fee up to the plan's mandated life time maximum, that amount varies by plan.
- Unlike general dental benefit, orthodontic coverage amount does not renew every year (with only a few exceptions).
- If you/your child have/has dual insurance coverage, the primary insurance will belong to the subscriber whose date of birth (DOB) is earlier. When calculating the fee estimate, the primary insurance's coverage amount and restriction will apply, the remainder will be paid by the secondary insurance.
- In some cases, coordination of benefits (COB) rule may set restriction for the second insurance's payment. If effective, only one insurance will pay for the coverage. The detail has to be verified through your insurance company.
- If you provide your insurance information, we will verify your insurance benefit for you.