Computer programming - fall of 2015
- Week 1: Conditional operator and recursion. Excercises Assignment 7 of the homework: the square-cross-fractal
- Week 2: Recursion. Working with chars in C
- Week 3: Character and number processing
- Week 4:
- Week 5: Bitwise operators. Assignments
- Week 6:
- Week 7:
- Week 8: Problem 2, Problem 4,
Wednesday, from 14:00, room B418b
- Lectures and lab assigments
Very good resources are found on the course page, but you might be interested in the following ones too
- Richard M. Reese, Understanding and Using C Pointers, 2013
- Kochan, Stephen G. Programming in C. Sams Publishing, 2004.
- Press, William H. Numerical recipes 3rd edition: The art of scientific computing. Cambridge university press, 2007.
- Coursera online course: Programming Languages; Not using C, but interesting if you have curiosties in "many of the concepts that underlie all programming languages"
- Khan Academy online.