inocle [in-uh-kuh l] definition noun
- A compact optical display for exchanging information over the internet, typically worn near the eye.
- An internet oculus, or window to the internet.
- An eyeglass for the internet, or internet glass.
- A wearable monocular system for capturing and sharing real-world experiences over the internet.
- An intelligent oculus, intelligent window, intelligent glass, or intelligent eyepiece.
examples using inocle as a noun
- The invention of the internet glass, or inocle, in the 21st century enabled everyday people to find things nearby using knowledge from far away, just as the invention of the telescope in the 17th century enabled early explorers and astronomers to see things far away as if they were nearby (sources: iGlass page of inocles.com and History of the Telescope article from wikipedia.org).
- The embedded inocle streamed real-time data from the internet directly to the user's eye.
- The tiny inocle provided an unexpectedly vast amount of screen real estate for accessing information stored in the cloud.
- By issuing voice commands to the inocle device in his smart glasses, the proud father was able to stream his daughter’s birthday party to faraway family members in real time with his hands free to serve cake and ice cream.
inocle definition plural noun (inocles)
- A wearable device with an embedded artificial intelligence (AI) assistant.
- Glasses for the internet, internet glasses, or smart glasses.
- Intelligent glasses or intelligent eyewear.
- Contact lenses for the internet.
examples using inocle as a plural noun
- Modern inocles represent an entirely new class of intelligent eyewear that utilize augmented reality (AR) technologies to amplify a user’s understanding of people, places, and things they encounter or experience throughout their day.
- While the primary purpose of traditional eyewear, such as monocles and glasses, is to help users see things more clearly, the central purpose of AI-powered inocles is to help users understand things more clearly.
- To manage her busy schedule, she wore inocles every day of the week.
- To study for final exams, he wore his favorite pair of blue inocles nonstop for a week.
- She wore dark jeans with a fuchsia tank top, silver inocles and comfortable flats to go hands-free bargain hunting with friends at the mall.
- The cloud-connected social supermodel wore her favorite pink-framed inocles day and night to continuously learn more about her quarter-billion fans and followers on Instagram.
- The intelligent eyewear expert briefly cited the four primary use cases for inocles:
- Instantly accessing information from the internet, the cloud, or AI assistants
- Quickly learning about one's surroundings via augmented reality (AR)
- Collaboratively creating new forms of social media content, such as snap mashies
- Sharing live stories with friends and fans on social apps, like Messenger, Snapchat, and Instagram
inocle definition adjective (inocle, inocled, Ino)
- Possessing advanced abilities attributable to inocles.
- Related to or made of inocles.
- Wearing inocles.
examples using inocle as an adjective
- Inocle, or internet glass, technology will usher in the next wave in modern computing by enabling consumers across the globe to easily use, affordably acquire, and rapidly adopt wearable smart devices and cloud services.
- Before her red carpet debut, the social supermodel asked her inocle assistant to suggest the best local boutique to buy a glamorous evening gown for the prestigious event.
- While shopping for a new electric car, the environmentally conscious social supermodel asked her Ino assistant to explain Elon Musk's new master plan for Tesla and compare it to his original master plan.
- Before crafting a public response to an untoward comment from a prior-generation supermodel, the social supermodel asked her Ino assistant to explain supermodel history. The AI assistant presented a unified theory of supermodels, which helped the social supermodel write a more fitting response and ultimately strengthen unity across supermodel generations.
- In preparation for a charity fund raising drive, the savvy social supermodel asked her Ino AI assistant to estimate the total addressable advertising space on the back covers of the mobile phones in her social networking fan base.
- To help decide which AI assistant vendor to recommend to her quarter-billion fans on social media sites, the social supermodel asked her Ino AI assistant to identify leading and prospective competitors in smartphones (Apple iPhone vs. Google Pixel), intelligent homes (Amazon Echo vs. Google Home), and intelligent eyewear (Spectacles vs. Inocles) and predict the firm most likely to offer the best AI assistant across smart hand-held, home-based, wearable consumer devices.
- The supermodel icon asked her AI assistants Ino Pink and Ino Red for shopping suggestions to achieve her New Year's resolutions to play more and dance more. Ino Pink recommended new spectacles while Ino Red suggested new shoes.The Ino AI assistants then visually summarized the shopping conversation using a multidimensional snap mashie story.
- The social supermodel asked her AI assistant Ino Purple Force to show her a simple example of a supermodel snap mashie story.
- A second social supermodel asked her AI assistant Ino Pink Force to show her a simple example of a fan remash of a supermodel story.
- The millennial country music fan asked her Ino AI voice assistant, “Who is the most famous social supermodel music icon?” Rather than responding using text or voice, the AI assistant utilized its visual response capabilities to display an animated snap mashie story featuring Taylor Swift on the lenses of the music fan’s next-generation AR-equipped inocles (augmented reality internet connected smart glasses).
- To share live video snaps of interesting style ideas with her millions of fans, the social supermodel asked her AI assistant Ino Purple Force to quickly help her find her way around a popular LA shopping mall in southern California.
- The inocled young mother held her baby, loaded groceries into her cart, and compared prices online, all at the same time without missing a beat.
- Inocled supermodel icons smashed all internet viewership records by sharing a live goofy shake dance performance with fans around the world via the cloud.
- The inocled executive gave a flawless speech while moving freely about the stage.
- In the animated love story about a graceful supermodel snow princess icon with fair blonde hair, pale blue eyes, and ruby red lips falling in love with a charming young prince with dark hair, bold lips, and kind eyes, the inocled supermodel princess uses her magic snow powers to accidentally glance freeze and then gracefully unfreeze her frozen prince.
- The inocled knowledge worker managed the Internet of Things (IoT), including wearable things, mobile things, home things, and industrial things.
- Collaborating closely with her voice-controlled Ino assistant, the inocled heart surgeon made better, more personalized medical decisions, thereby speeding the benefit and diminishing the cost associated with DNA-based gene therapies for her most at-risk patients.
examples using inocle as a transitive verb (inocle, inocled, inocling, with object)
- While hiking and biking across Europe, the newly married couple inocled breathtaking parts of their journey to friends and family members back home.
- By inocling the dress and matching supermodel shoes, she was able to quickly check prices offered by competitors online before checking out at the offline department store location.
user experience diagram for inocles
What exactly do users experience when they put on a pair of inocles, or internet glasses?
First, inocles instantly access and display real-time information, such as points of interest, location, temperature, and wind speed, which seamlessly augments the view of the surrounding environment.
Second, inocles support live video communication, which enables loved ones, friends, and family members to join the adventure remotely.
And third, via simple voice commands, head gestures, and eye gestures, inocles empower users to easily control their experience without having to use their hands.
first known use of inocle
First known word use: April 2009. First known character use: March 2013.
words related to inocle and inocles
The following words are related predecessors to an intelligent eyeglass (inocle) and internet eyewear (inocles), respectively:
- monocle – an eyeglass for one eye. Example: Warby Parker Monocle
- spectacles – a pair of eyeglasses. Example: Snap Spectacles
intellectual property and core concepts related to inocle and inocles
- Inocle is a registered United States Trademark for goods related to downloadable image files containing artwork, text, and animation for use on computer hardware, computer hardware peripherals, wearable computer hardware, and wearable computer peripherals.
- Ino AI is a registered United States Trademark for goods related to downloadable image files containing text, graphics, animation, photos, or videos featuring animated characters and stories for use with computing, mobile computing, or wearable computing devices, including accessories, namely, protective cases and covers featuring customizable image designs for use with mobile smart phones and tablets.
- Ino AI is brand representing a family of animated AI assistants.
- Ino AI assistants include supermodel assistants Ino Wink, Ino Fox, Ino Angel, Ino Snap, Ino Goofy Shake, Ino Music, Ino Princess, and Ino Voice.
- Ino AI assistants also include social supermodel assistants Ino Pink Force, Ino Purple Force, Ino Heart Force, and Ino Dark Force.
- Ino AI assistants represent the first branded family of social supermodel artificial intelligence assistants.
- Ino AI assistants reside within inocles, or smart glasses.
- Inocles comprise one or more inocle compact optical displays.
- An inocle display may contain one or more Ino AI assistants.
- An inocle display may support an animated graphical user interface for augmented reality (AR) applications, including a 3D dock for AR/MR smart glasses or VR headsets.
- Such an animated graphical user interface for AR applications is protected by United States design patent D857036.
- inocle.com is a domain name supporting the conceptual development of AR smart glasses featuring the top AI assistants.
- inocles.com is a domain name supporting the vision and strategic evolution of smart devices and apps, including the original Cyclefund case study on Steve Jobs and the Apple iPod and iPhone.
- ino.ai is a domain name supporting the conceptual development of AI assistants, especially in animated form and with particular focus on AR, MR, and VR applications.
- snaps.ai is a domain name supporting the ongoing and iterative definition of various types of mashies for AR-centric internet storytelling, including snap mashies, geo mashies, supermodel mashies, ad mashies, fan mashies, and mashie stories.
inocle usage rights and licensing
All inocle.com literary, pictorial, and graphic works are designated as "free to use or share", subject to appropriate copyright reference or Inocle brand reference. Copyright 2009-2020 inocle.com. All rights reserved for commercial use. Inocle is an official trademark registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.