Hopkins Mountain Bike Club
Adventure. Grit. Power. Dirt.
In 2019, middle school (6th grade - 8th grade) races are on Saturdays and high school races are on Sundays. Our races schedule includes:
- Austin (Schindler Way Trail) - August 24th and 25th
- Rockford (Lake Rebecca) - September 7th and 8th
- River Falls (White Tail Ridge) September 28th and 29th
- Duluth (Spirit Mountain) October 12th and 13th
- Championship at Mt Kato October 26th and 27th
We are an inclusive team of brave and powerful athletes who love outdoor adventure and riding our bikes. The Hopkins Mountain Bike team is famous for having the most dedicated and rowdy fans in the country, possibly the world.
The 2019 season kicks off on August 6, 2019. The Hopkins Mountain Bike team will practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays with captain's practice taking place on Mondays and Wednesdays. Races take place in September and October on Saturdays (middle school team) and Sundays (high school team).
The Mountain Bike Club offers a racing track ($400 per rider) and an adventure track ($250 per rider) for riders who want to participate in all team rides and events except for competitive races.