The OASYS Research Group started in January 2018 at the University of Málaga. OASYS addresses one of the major and most important challenges of our modern society: the development of mathematical methods and solutions to achieve more efficient, secure and sustainable energy systems. OASYS' main lines of research are:
- Design, development and implementation of algorithms and mathematical models for decision-making under uncertainty.
- Development of procedures for the use of large amounts of data in the operation and planning of Smart Energy Grids.
- Design of methods for forecasting and optimization, with a special focus on their application to sustainable energy systems.
- Development of algorithms for the efficient solution of large-scale optimization problems.
- Applications of game theory to the analysis of energy markets and the interactions among market players.
Current Open Positions
There are no open positions at this time