Exclusively available through Linkmerch
I've been studying different types of music and instruments since childhood. I'm a one stop shop for music. I make music in just about every style that you can think of. You can hear some of it here.
Regarding my latest releases. I've turned a new leaf. I've been writing and recording music without censoring my ideas. This makes for both some great and ridiculous stuff. It's quite liberating to turn an idea from an emotion that you genuinely had into something real without questioning how it will be received. It's liberating and requires some degree of courage. I enjoy satire, but I also like for my satire to have a deeper meaning (some deeper than others). I view art is the interpretation of experience. I don't judge my creations, I simply trust the feeling of being compelled to make something.
- My company Linkmerch is two weeks away from launching.
- Single parenting is hard.
- Believe it or not I'm still working on my book Living Between Screens. Wish me luck.
- Music licensing requires lots of rejection.
- I went to see family in Dallas. It was wonderful for my daughters to meet their Mexican family, and it was good to see my family!
I periodically update this front page. In the meantime feel free to poke around my site. Like anyone, I suppose, I'm a multifaceted person. Not only am I a musician, but I'm a visual artist too, a writer, a podcaster, a tinkerer of all sorts, and a father. I'm playing the cards I got, and I'm grateful that thus far, I've had mere inconveniences with the occasional disaster. However, I keep my fingers crossed because you never know when the big bad world is gonna show you its teeth!